Sunday, September 4, 2011

Food Log (4 September 2011)

Thanks to me falling in the computer chair and getting three big bruises, I didn't go walking or do yoga today. It was very painful to walk earlier. Now they aren't as sore, so hopefully tomorrow I can go for my walk and do yoga. I feel so lazy for not doing yoga for 3 days now

Food wise I think I need to shrink my dinner portions. Throughout the day I do good, but I think my dinner portions need to get smaller. Tonight we ate around 20:00 because my guy got back from work late.

Breakfast: 2 small breakfast burritos: 2 small multigrain tortillas, 2 slices bacon, scrambled eggs, lots of salsa, and hot sauce.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate

Lunch: 1 slice rye bread with seeds in it, topped with peanut butter and jam

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple

Dinner: Mexican shrimp cocktail with 2 small multigrain tortillas: Tomatoes, cucumbers, avocado, onion, cilantro, tomato juice, shrimp water, lime juice and hot sauce.

Exercise: Does 15 minutes of painting and 1 hour 45 minutes of scraping off wallpaper count as a little bit of exercise???

No comments:

Post a Comment