Sunday, September 11, 2011

Food Log (11 September 2011)

We had to go pick up more wallpaper glue today, so we took a trip into the small city. While we were there I ate at MAX and had a Delifresh Chicken burger, it was really good and light, with lots of veggies in it, and multigrain bread.

Also I've been keeping my cravings in check again today. Not as a bad because I'm sinning only a little, but I'm sure on weigh in day it'll show that I've been having not so low GI friendly things.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk and agave syrup.

Snack: 8-10 pieces of candied almonds.

Lunch: Delifresh Chicken burger from MAX.

Snack: Some sausage slices. Later on after yoga a peeled apple with a teaspoon of peanut butter to spread on the apple.

Dinner: Grilled pork, leftover homemade low GI mac and cheese, spinach and cucumber salad with lots of lemon.

Snack: 2 spoonfuls of lingon and digestive ice cream. 2 pieces dark chocolate.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment