Thursday, September 29, 2011

Food Log (29 September 2011)

I wasn't feeling too good this morning so I slept in and missed breakfast time. I had a sore throat last night, and woke up this morning with my throat really sore and nose stuffed. I decided to go back to sleep and I felt better. Now my sore throat is barely noticeable, hopefully it doesn't get bad again tonight. I'm keeping myself really warm right now, as it makes me feel much better.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with seeds topped with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Whole grain brown rice with Chicken, mushrooms, cabbage, spinach, carrots, bamboo shoots, and ginger stir fry.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, 38 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment