Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Thirteenth Weekly Weigh Update!

This morning was weigh in day! I completely forgot to write about my weigh in, I just remembered it a couple of minutes ago >_<

It looks like I might have finally figured out what works best for me in order to lose weight. I eat good all day long, and eat til I'm full (not OMG stuffed), I can also eat some corn chips etc during the day and it doesn't seem to do much damage. But it looks like the main key for me is to be done eating dinner before 20:00, and to make sure I don't eat a lot. I have to watch my dinner portion.

I don't count or think about the calories anymore, which feels really nice. Especially since I was getting so confused on eating back all the workout calories etc. Now I just focus on dinner time portion sizes and trying to eat it before deadline time.

I also learned that what people on mfp say about it doesn't matter when to eat your daily calories is all wrong. As for myself, I now know for sure that my last meal of the day has to be smaller than lunch, or have a lot of green leafy veggies to fill up on. It seems that evening foods are the ones that likes to stick to my bum. It doesn't matter if I stay up until 01:00, if I eat past 20:00 it will cause me not loose weight.


Here's the 13th weekly weight update:




-1.4 lbs (-.64kg)



Total amount since started: -15 lbs (-6.82kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment