Friday, September 16, 2011

Food Log (16 September 2011)

It's been a really busy day, so I ended up eating dinner at 20:00. I prefer to eat dinner earlier, but it was either cook the curry a little late or eat out. Only thing really quick to grab around here is Mc Ds, and I really didn't want it.

When I went to the grocery store late this afternoon, I saw some aubergines, and decided that I'd make aubergine curry tonight. The original plan was to make spinach curry, but I love aubergines so i can't complain. I put a lot of yummies in the curry, aubergines, tomatoes, onion, garlic, ginger, and chicken.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, raspberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, soy milk and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with lots of seeds in it with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 1/4 of Allévo bar, and 1 knäckebröd with avjar.

Dinner: Aubergine and chicken curry with basmati/oats/barley mix.

Exercise: 36 minutes fast extended walk, pushups, crunches, and 45 minutes of yoga. I tried out some new yoga poses today, whew they're tough.

No comments:

Post a Comment