Thursday, September 22, 2011

Food Log (22 September 2011)

So today's been a bit of a naughty food day. Tomorrow I will be more strict. I had some doritos type chips, and about 125g of ice cream today. I'm sure I'll be paying for it tomorrow.

At least I was able to get my walk in earlier, after that it's been raining the whole day. So I was really happy about beating the rain today

Breakfast: Musli with dried peaches, raspberries, sultanas, goji berries, and soy milk.

Snack: 2 pieces dark chocolate.

Lunch: Last night's leftover aubergine and ham cobbler thing.

Snack: Handful of doritos type chips. Peeled apple with peanut butter.

Dinner: Last night's leftover aubergine and ham cobbler thing.

Dessert: 125g of choco chip ice cream.

Exercise: 28 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment