Friday, September 9, 2011

Food Log (9 September 2011)

Finally I had a better yoga day. My legs still have some sore spots and bruises, but at least I was able to hold the hard poses for 15 breaths

I've been hungry all day, and craving bad foods. I had some naughty foods throughout the day. But didn't pig out on them like I normally would around this time. I finished up the salt and vinegar crisps finally. I had a few Dorito style chips, 1.5 spoonful of ice cream, I put it on a plate, to saviour each little bite I took from it to make it last. It took the craving away without me eating a bowlful of ice cream like I normally do when not dieting. I know it's bad, but I do give myself a pat on the back for at least controlling how much I allow myself to eat the bad stuff.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, raspberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, soy milk and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Last night's leftover: Spelt battered Alaskan pollack, spinach and tomato salad, plenty of lemon, and quinoa/oat/barley/basmati rice mix.

Snack: Some salt and vinegar crisps.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds and a peeled apple.

Snack: 1.5 spoonful of lingon berries and digestives vanila ice cream. Some Doritos type chips.

Dinner: Last night's leftover: Spelt battered Alaskan pollack, spinach and tomato salad, plenty of lemon, and quinoa/oat/barley/basmati rice mix. 1 piece 86% dark chocolate (it's ok, but I like 70% better).

Exercise: 28 minutes fast long walk, pushups, crunches, and 50 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment