Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Food Log (14 September 2011)

We still have really windy weather here with some rain. Hopefully tomorrow will be nicer so I can go on a walk. I felt a bit lazy today, but I threw my yoga mat down, and as soon as I started doing yoga I felt vibrant again I love how yoga makes recharges me.

Haven't been in too much of a eating mood today. I didn't have much of an imagination either on what I wanted to eat. Though I did want to eat peanut butter and jam all day.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, black berries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk and agave syrup.

Snack: 1.5 piece dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with seeds in it, peanut butter and jam.

Snack: Pizza salad. Later on I had cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: 1 slice of rye bread with seeds in it, peanut butter and jam. Also a large green lettuce, spinach, tomato and cucumber salad.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment