Thursday, September 8, 2011

Food Log (8 September 2011)

Goodness, I can't believe it's the end of Thursday already. Sort of scarey how time is just flying by, next thing I know it'll be Christmas. Hopefully by then I'll have lost a lot more weight.

I'm getting better at my walks, I can walk fast now even without the black rain clouds as a threat over my head. It doesn't feel like I'm walking fast anymore, which is a nice thing. I check the stopwatch two times during the walk to time myself.

Food wise I'm having a naughty streak, I'm having cravings of chocolates and sweets. But I've been trying to keep it in check. Though I do have to say darn those salt and vinegar crisps, oh well, I blame myself because they taste so good I'm really hungry today too, but I'm trying to keep it in check, all my meals today I felt like I could have ate a lot more, but didn't. I thought to myself don't let mother nature make you gain 3 lbs.

I decided to experiment with dinner tonight. I wanted battered fish, but I didn't want to use wheat flour, so I used wholegrain spelt flour instead. It turned out really yummy, and my OH enjoyed it alot. I also tried experimenting with my carbs by making 1/4 quinoa, 1/4 oats, 1/4 barley, and 1/4 basmati rice. It turned out really nice, it was very similar to rice, but low GI

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, raspberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, soy milk and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice rye bread with avjar and several slices of wood smoked ham. Had several handfuls of salt and vinegar crisps.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds and a peeled apple. 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Pan fried Alaskan Pollack, barely/basmati rice/oats/quinoa mix, and spinach and tomatoes salad with lemon. 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes fast long walk, pushups, crunches, 32 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment