Monday, September 26, 2011

Food Log (26 September 2011)

Tomorrow's weigh in day, so it's always a little bit of nail biting the night before. Never know what the scale will decide to do. I've been pretty good this week, so I'm hoping the scale will show it in the morning.

There wasn't too much special going on with my food today. I didn't get to have a proper snack today, I will be better about it tomorrow. At least I was able to go on a walk today again.

Breakfast: Musli with dried peaches, raspberries, sultanas, goji berries, almond slices and milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with seeds topped with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Last night's leftover roasted beef with veggies and spelt pasta.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 29 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 41 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment