Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Food Log (27 September 2011)

I must be on a lucky streak because it was sunny today, and I was able to go on my walk I'm really happy about that.

I went to the grocery store today just to replensh my stash of dark chocolate. My OH took the last bar of dark chocolate with him to work, and I was left with milk chocolate at home. No way was I going to touch milk chocolate. My OH has become hooked to dark chocolate now too.

Breakfast: Musli with dried peaches, raspberries and milk.

Lunch: Spelt pasta with falukorv, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and carrots leftover.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate. Later on cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds and peeled apple.

Dinner: Last of Spelt pasta with falukorv, bacon, tomatoes, mushrooms and carrots leftover.

Exercise: 27 minutes fast long walk, pushups, crunches, and 20 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment