Monday, September 19, 2011

Food Log (19 September 2011)

I decided to eat some musli this morning instead of oat porridge just for a small change. It's been awhile since I had musli, and it was yummy.

I haven't had too much energy this totm, but the best part is that I didn't gain any weight for it. It's been a bit difficult to do all my yoga as my legs feel as if they don't have their full strength for all the poses. Tonight I was really exhausted and was starting to get a little pain. So it was stay warm, and take it easy, which helped a lot. Picked up dinner tonight as I just didn't have the energy to sit infront of the stove. I really didn't want to since tomorrow is weighin day, but I also wasn't feeling up to cooking a meal.

Breakfast: Musli with dried apricots, raspberries, sultanas, goji berries and soy milk.

Lunch: A slice of rye bread with lots of seeds in it, with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 2 pieces dark chocolate.

Dinner: Schnitzel salad with some basmati rice/barley/oat mix. 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 28 minutes walk, pushups, crunches and 30 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment