Thursday, September 1, 2011

Food Log (1 September 2011)

My walk today was perfect, clear blue skies and warm. I tried to walk really fast as if it was going to start pouring, I did pretty good. But it just wasn't the same as the actual threat.

For some weird reason my guy and I have been hungry all day. It was one of those hungry days. While we were out looking for wallpaper, we got really hungry so picked up food. I got a schnitzel salad, this time I had them hold the potatoes.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, strawberries, cinnamon, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, milk and agave syrup.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds. Then a piece of dark chocolate a little later.

Lunch: Last night's leftover chicken salad with quinoa.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Schnitzel salad with quinoa.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 28 minutes fast long walk, pushups, crunches, and 50 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment