Monday, October 31, 2011

Food Log (31 October 2011)

This afternoon I was hungry. I don't know why, but maybe it was from going on a walk or from having medium to high GL foods lately. I haven't gone for a walk in a week, because of the weather.

I've tried to stay really good today. I ate dinner and I didn't feel full from dinner. I feel like I can still eat way more. But I'm not going to. I know I ate enough and I should be full.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds and a peeled apple. Also a dl of soy milk.

Dinner: BBQ ribs, quinoa, and spinach tomato cucumber salad.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment