Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Food Log (31 August 2011)

Another healthy low GL day, that makes 3 days in a row I'm really happy about that. I need to plan my meals more. I went to the grocery store trying to figure out what to buy in order to make for dinner. Luckly I came up with two dinner plans; dinner plan 1) Salad with quinoa and some kind of meat; dinner plan 2) Mexican food, burritos for OH, and taco salad for me. Tomatoes were on sale, so I bought a lot to make salsa.

While out running errands today, I went to a clothing store and picked me up a size M shirt. It's just a shirt to lounge around in, as the last one I bought a month ago is baggy now. I did try on some jeans while there. I was able to fit into a size smaller pants, though I need to wait probably another 5 lbs, as it gave me muffin top >_< Just a little bit more, I'm almost there!

I ran into a friend I haven't seen since before I started dieting and working out. She said I looked smaller and better, so that made me happy that people are starting to notice the change. I've been posting a lot about yoga and dieting on my Facebook.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, raspberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, milk and agave syrup.

Snack: 4 thin slices of chicken breast sandwich meat.

Lunch: 2 knäckebröd with peanut butter and jam, and 6 slices of chicken breast sandwich meat. I needed to go grocery shopping.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Spinach and rucola, tomato, corn, cucumber, green onion, feta cheese, and carrots with lots of lemon juice, quinoa and rotisserie chicken salad.

Snack: 3 pieces of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27.5 minutes fast long walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment