Saturday, October 1, 2011

Food Log (1 October 2011)

I woke up late today again, as I was having trouble sleeping. I was congested last night, and had a hard time breathing while laying down. So I stacked up some pillows and slept upright. Seems like my cold likes to hit me at nights and mornings, then during the day it almost feels like it's gone. Then night time comes and it kicks in again.

Today was a nice day outside again, unfortunately I didn't feel like going for a walk. But by late afternoon I was feeling much better so I went for a walk and did my yoga. I feel much better doing my exercises Hooray for going on a walk on a nice warm sunny afternoon!

Brunch: Oat porridge with fiber, blueberries, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and milk.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkinseeds.

Dinner: Leftover Chicken and veggies stirfry with wholegrain brown rice.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment