Friday, October 28, 2011

Changing Weekly Weigh In Date!

My OH has been asking me for a long while now if I could change my weigh in day to the weekend, so that we can enjoy weekend foods together. Since Tuesdays were my weigh in days, Tuesday nights and Wednesday nights were like my weekends for food.

Last night he mentioned that it'd be nice if we could enjoy weekends together. So I finally gave in and decided to change my weigh in days to Friday or Saturday. I think it's better to change the weigh in day, since I have at least another 4-5 months left of dieting at the rate I'm losing.

I am leaning towards having Friday as my new weigh in day. So on Tuesday I will be skiping over it, and next Friday will be my weigh in Can't have a weigh in today as it's only been 3 days since I weighed in.

No comments:

Post a Comment