Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Food Log (26 October 2011)

I wasn't planning to do exercise today, but I thought to myself "why not!?!". So I did do my yoga and felt alive soon after I love my yoga!

I took some pictures yesterday to mark my new weight, and to keep track of my progress. It's hard to see exactly how you look just by looking in the mirror everyday. A lot of times pictures will show things that we don't want to see. I emailed the pictures to my parents, and they gave me a lot of compliments They said that I look more like 150lbs instead of 160lbs, so that really made my day. They were shocked at how far I've come from the last picture they saw of me which was from early August. They say I look much younger than my age and from earlier this year, my skin looks great and it glows, and I look much thinner and healthier. So it really made my day, and it made me realize just how far I've come

Dinner plans didn't go well tonight. The freezer downstairs seems broken and everything was room temperature. Luckly I had some frozen seasoned chicken in the freezer upstairs. I was going to cook my family's old recipe for calabasas (squash, onion, garlic, tomato and cheese on top), but when I cut open the squash it was firm and oozed slime. Very strange, since they weren't old and were still firm and crisp, just had clear slime. So of course I tossed them out, and had to change dinner plans again. Luckly I had some bellpeppers in the fridge and made fajitas instead Woot for improvising.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: Handful of crisps.

Lunch: Leftover Broccoli and ham pie.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, peeled apple and a piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Chicken fajita, pinto beans, and multigrain tortilla.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment