Sunday, October 2, 2011

Food Log (2 October 2011)

I feel much better today, the cold seems to be going away (I hope). I slept in and I felt really good when I woke up. Seems like sleeping helps the most with this cold.

I'm still sanding the stair railings, and I have to say it isn't one of the funnest things to do. It also makes my hands really rough. Maybe I should invest in some gloves to wear when I am handling the sandpaper.

Brunch: Oat porridge with strawberries, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, cinnamon and milk.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkinseeds and a tomato.

Dinner: Korean style chicken bulgogi, with korean spinach, and rice/oats/barley mix.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 32 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment