Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Food Log (18 October 2011)

I didn't get a chance to write my food yesterday (Tuesday). My food was pretty good mealwise, though totm is close by and causing the Hulk inside me to rage for bad things. I've been snacking throughout the day here and there on naughty things. Also since Tuesdays are my food weekends, I usually allow myself some slack.

I didn't really care what the scale would say today, since for 5 days it didn't move. But low and behold this morning the scale actually went down! Go figure I'm naughty and the scale goes down >_<

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 1 satsuma and a piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: A peeled apple with cottage cheese and pumpkin seeds.

Snack: A couple of crisps.

Dinner: Fried Calamari with homemade marinara, spinach salad, oat/barleybasmati rice mix and lots of lemon juice.

Snack: A handful of chocolate covered wheatpuffs, and a handful of crisps.

No comments:

Post a Comment