Friday, October 14, 2011

Food Log (14 October 2011)

I've been really good today compared to the rest of the week. We went over to the inlaws to visit tonight. They wanted to eat Chinese take away, and there's no way I'm eating that stuff. Don't get me wrong, I really love Chinese food, but real Chinese food, not this fake stuff that they try to pass off as Chinese food out here. They make Panda Express in the US seem authentic. The quality of Chinese food here is horrible, in my opinion it doesn't taste Asian at all, and too expensive for the horrible quality. If I can make it better and cheaper than the restaurant, then there's no point in me eating there. Sorry about the rant.

Anyways, so I told my OH that I'd rather eat Schnitzel salad than fake Chinese, as I know exactly what's in the salad. He lets his parents know we're getting schnitzels and so they decided that sounded much yummier too We took the take away to OH's parents place, I made sure I packed a slice of rye bread with me for my good low GI/GL carbs. My inlaws had margarine (can't be too picky away from home), so I used that on the bread.

I was able to go on a walk today, yippie! Though a cold walk, where my nose felt like it would fall off. When I got home I felt cold and hot >_< I didn't feel like doing yoga, so I had to warm up, and then later on this afternoon I was in the mood to do yoga


Breakfast: Oat porridge, strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: About 1/3 of Allévo bar.

Dinner: Schnitzel salad with 1 slice of rye bread with margarine (they didn't have butter).

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 35 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment