Saturday, October 29, 2011

Food Log (29 October 2011)

Had a medium to high GL food day. Today we went to my brother-inlaws birthday at my inlaws. I didn't think we'd be eating dinner so early, so I ate lunch at 14:00 at home. We ended up eating dinner around 16:45, so I wasn't hungry. They had Kräftskiva (Swedish crayfish party). I ate about 4 crayfishes, and had a slice of Västerbottenpaj (West Bothnia pie). For fika (Swedish coffee time) we had some kladdkaka (Swedish brownie type cake) with Polly candy in it with whipped cream and raspberries.

I got hungry around 20:30 since I didn't really eat dinner and it was really early. So I ate the leftover piece of quesadilla, and half a Japanese persimmons.

One of my sister-inlaws really made my day today. She said to me that my pants are loose now, and that I looked great. She also said that she notices it alot in my face and neck too. It really made my day that she noticed it and said something to me about it Especially coming from a Swede it means a lot, since they don't easily throw compliments around. She's also going to start doing yoga

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blackberries, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Lunch: Quesadilla made from multigrain tortillas, cheese, tomato, spinach and ham.

Dinner: Swedish style crayfish, and Västerbottenpaj.

Snack: A slice of kladdkaka.

Snack: Leftover piece of quesadilla, and half a kaki (Japanese persimmon).

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment