Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Food Log (4 October 2011)

I was able to go on a walk today, so that's always a nice feeling. I've been trying here and there to do some harder yoga moves, and boy are they tough. I'm not strong enough to do them completely yet, looks like I'll need a lot more arm strength and a smaller bum to carry. They are some challenging poses, and the how to videos for them make it look so easy.

Food wasn't too exciting today. I finished off the last of the Korean leftovers, it was still very yummy I bought some fresh red beets yesterday as they were on sale. I'm thinking of making some borscht tomorrow. Borscht is a Russian red beets soup, it's really yummy especially on cold weather days.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blueberries, strawberries, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Leftover Chicken bulgogi, korean style spinach, cucumber kimchi and rice/barley/oat mix.

Dinner: Leftover Chicken bulgogi, korean style spinach, cucumber kimchi and rice/barley/oat mix.

Snack:  2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 47 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment