Saturday, October 15, 2011

Food Log (15 October 2011)

Today felt like a salad day. For some reason chicken salad sounded really yummy My food was pretty good today, though I had a slice of Kladdkaka, it's a Swedish gooey cake. It is similar to American brownies, but it's really gooey. My OH and I admit it used to taste so much better, but today we found it to be way too sweet. I ended up putting extra mashed raspberries on my plate and mashed the kladdkaka into the raspberries so it wasn't so sweet. I don't think I'll be having kladdkaka for a long while, as it wasn't as enjoyable as it used to be.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blueberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: A handful of red grapes.

Lunch: Chicken, bacon, feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, radish, carrot, green onion, spinach, and rucola salad with half a slice of rye bread with butter.

Snack: A small slice of Kladdkaka (Swedish gooey cake) with whipped cream and mashed raspberries.

Dinner: Chicken, bacon, feta cheese, tomato, cucumber, radish, carrot, green onion, spinach, and rucola salad with half a slice of rye bread with butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment