Thursday, October 20, 2011

Food Log (20 October 2011)

I've been hungry all day, hints the more than usual snacking today. Though I am keeping it to a little bit and not huge amounts of snacking.

Got some sunshine today so I was able to go on a walk Felt lazy though, but I had to take advantage of the sun while it lasted. I'm getting better at the new level of yoga, but not quite ready to do a whole hour of it yet. At least I'm not waking up stiff and sore this week

Breakfast: Oatporridge with blueberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and milk.

Snack: Handful of crisps, and a satsuma.

Lunch: Last night's leftover Korvstroganoff with barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Pot Roast with lots of carrots, parsnip, bellpeppers, leek and garlic, and barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment