Friday, October 21, 2011

Food Log (21 October 2011)

I was really hungry all day, the little monthly monster was just too hungry. I did eat naughty things today, but I did keep the portions in check. So it wasn't the best low GL day, but it's way better than eating whatever I want and as much as I want. I could have totally went for some milkshake, cookies, donuts, cake, french fries, and a lot of other stuff.

I really dislike dieting and totm, it's when you get tested the most. The worst is you crave it, and really can't help it. It's a fine line of just giving in a little bit to your cravings and making sure it doesn't go out of control.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blackberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and milk.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Leftover korvstragnoff with barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Snack: A peeled apple with peanut butter.

Snack: A handful of japanese rice crackers with peanuts wasabi flavor.

Dinner: Leftover pot roast with barley/oat/basmati rice mix.

Dessert: Vanilla ice cream with baked apple cinnamon dark chocolate thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment