Monday, October 17, 2011

Food Log (16 October 2011)

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, so here it is now

Yesterday's (Sunday's) food was good, and portion sizes were good too. I've been a eating good for days now, though I feel like a bloated water buffalo and the scale shows it. The scale hasn't budged in days. I will most likely have a gain tomorrow on weigh in >_<

Not only do I feel like a bloated water buffalo, I also feel very slow and lazy. Yesterday I almost didn't do my yoga, but I told myself "that's how my bum will get bigger." So I did my yoga I hate when totm is getting near.

For dinner, I decided to try Ashie's falafel recipe. I've never made homemade falafels before. They tasted really good, but they weren't sticking together right and kept falling apart. I probably needed two eggs, since I had more onions and lots of parsley in it. So it's more like falafel rice now instead of an actual falafel patty My OH never ate falafels before and enjoyed the taste alot, I told him next time I'll get the shape right too

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blueberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate, and a couple of crisps.

Lunch: Leftover chicken salad and half a slice of rye bread with butter.

Snack: 1 piece of chocolate, and 1 satsuma

Dinner: Hummus, chicken, falafel, tomatoes and spinch.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment