Sunday, October 9, 2011

Food Log (9 October 2011)

I don't count calories anymore, but I'm certain that today I was way over my calories and will probably pay for it tomorrow or on weigh in day. Only one more day until weigh in, so I should have been more careful.

Today we were out in the city and so we ended up eating there. We went to Max as it has a healthly menu compared to other fast food places and restaurants. I decided to go with a GI burger, and got chicken instead of beef. It was really good, the bread was whole wheat with lots of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, oats and walnuts in it. Though when I got home I checked the calorie count on that bad boy and it was 742 calories Next time I'm sticking to the Delifresh chicken instead, it has only about 400 calories.

Since lunch had so many calories in it I decided to go a little easy on dinner. I ate only 2/3 of my steak, and not all the quinoa. But I don't think it would have helped. My OH ended up baking apples with cinnamon, brown sugar, and 86% dark chocolate. I took only a spoonful of vanilla ice cream and the baked apple thing. It was really good, and I could have so ate way more, and I'm sure the calories were ALOT. But I already felt so guilty from lunch, and also just for eating the dessert.

So I have to say today was a no good food day for me

Breakfast: Last night's leftover baked falukorv with salad and quinoa.

Snack: A quarter of Allévo bar.

Lunch: Max's GI chicken burger.

Snack: a peeled apple.

Dinner: Beef steak with salad and quinoa.

Dessert: Spoonfull of vanilla ice cream, with apples baked in cinnamon, brown sugar and dark chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment