Thursday, October 13, 2011

Food Log (13 October 2011)

I am so not going to bake cornbread for a long time now. It's too yummy to pass it up, and the worst is that I made it GI/GL friendly so I feel that it's ok to eat. Thankfully there isn't any more left It's not the cornbread that's bad, it's the portion I had at dinner time which is naughty. The next time I make cornbread I will only make half the amount, I made a double batch this time, and it was a lot.

So looks like the rest of this week I will have to make up for my bad cornbread habit I had for the past 3 days >_< Noone to blame but myself. I guess I decided to splurge on cornbread

At least on a somewhat better note, today was a sunny day again Which of course means I was able to enjoy my walk, which is always refreshing. Though the winds are getting really chilly. I also did yoga today, though I'm still struggling with the new routine. It's really intense for me, and 30 minutes seems to be my limit for the non-beginners yoga. My legs and arms were wobbling and shaking on some of the poses. I think my new nemesis is the side plank pose, I can hold a modified version of it for only a couple of breaths.

Practice makes perfect, and I know eventually I will be able to do these new yoga poses without problems

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, sunflower seeds, flaxseeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate

Lunch: Leftover chili beans with a small piece of cornbread.

Snack: A peeled apple and cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds.

Dinner: Leftover chili beans and a too big of a piece of cornbread.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment