Monday, October 24, 2011

Food Log (24 October 2011)

Dinner is still in the oven, it took a lot longer than I thought to put the pie together. So tonight I'm going to have to eat dinner alot later than I want, right before weigh in day >_< I am making broccoli and ham pie (quiche), though I decided to try making the crust from wholegrain spelt flour and oats. It was a lot of playing around with how much butter, spelt, oats and water to get the pie dough just right. Wholegrain spelt flour and oats are really dry and absorbs a lot of moisture to get it into a dough.

On a happy note, I was able to go on a walk today The weather was beautiful but cold (9-10 degrees Celsius). I have to enjoy these walk days while I can. Soon it'll be way too cold for me to go out there for walks.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: 1 slice of rye bread with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds, and a peeled apple.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Dinner: Broccoli and ham pie(quiche), with plenty of onion and garlic, and crust made from oats and wholegrain spelt flour.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

1 comment: