Friday, October 7, 2011

Food Log (7 October 2011)

I felt much better today, and the weather was really windy and cold, but I still decided to take my walk. Also I saw the weather forcast for the coming up days and it's going to be raining and really cold. So I had to squeeze in my walk

What a difference makes with the weather here. Last weekend we had unusually warm weather that was almost summer like. This weekend we're having unusually cold weather that's more winter like than fall. That's one thing out here in Sweden is that the weather is so unpredictable.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with raspberries, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and soy milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Leftover Borscht soup with 1 slice of rye bread with butter.

Snack: A peeled apple with a dab of peanut butter.

Dinner: Leftover Borscht soup with 1 slice of rye bread with butter.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, 45 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment