Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Food Log (12 October 2011)

Today started out being really cold like winter with ice on the roads and frost on the cars. The sky was clear and the sun was shining it actually got up to about 16 degrees Celsius, left like summer compared to the past couple of days. I was able to enjoy a wonderful walk

I did take a break from yoga today. I woke up stiff and sore, and after taking the walk I decided not to overdo it and injure myself. I have to give my body a break for a day or so. Or else push myself too far and injure myself and then can't do yoga for a week or two. Amazing what 30 mintues of harder yoga can do.

I had corn bread 3 times today, but I had much smaller pieces than yesterday. I'm hoping that since it's a bit friendlier recipe it won't be so bad for me >_< We'll see tomorrow.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 1 piece of dark chocolate, a small piece of corn bread.

Lunch: Chili beans with corn bread.

Snack: A peeled apple with peanut butter

Dinner: Chili beans with corn bread.

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk

No comments:

Post a Comment