Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Food Log (25 October 2011)

Tuesdays are like my weekends when it comes to food. I tend to eat the most naughtiest things on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I have the rest of the week to burn them off. My OH has been wanting to make dessert since Saturday but I asked him to wait until Tuesday night to make it. So tonight we ate his baked pineapple thing, it had pineapples, walnuts, sliced almonds, and dark chocolate. It was really yummy

I probably went a little over board on my naughties today. Tomorrow I will not be as naughty with the sweets. I still have the Xmas Challenge goal to meet

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, raw honey and soy milk.

Snack: Chocolate covered marshmellow fluff ball thing.

Lunch: Last night's leftover Broccoli and ham pie.

Snack: Cottage cheese with pumpkin seeds and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Last night's leftover Broccoli and ham pie.

Dessert: A handful of crisps, and some baked pineapple with walnuts, dark chocolate and ice cream.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment