Thursday, October 6, 2011

Food Log (6 October 2011)

I think my cold is coming back, I wasn't feeling too well this morning hints the no breakfast today.

I felt much better this afternoon so I was able to do my exercise. Too bad it was raining so I wasn't able to go on my walk. Instead I brought out the mini trampoline and did something different, I did a running style jumping thing for 425 jumps. It was much harder than normal jumping on the trampoline. I also did 30 pushups instead of the normal 20 pushups. I also did some sanding for an hour and a half.

Hopefully I didn't over do it this afternoon. This cold hasn't really kicked in full gear, but it hasn't left all the way yet Luckly I didn't have to cook tonight.

Lunch: Leftover Borscht soup with gräddfil and 1 slice of rye bread with butter.

Snack: A peeled apple with peanut butter

Dinner: Leftover Borscht soup with gräddfil and 1 slice of rye bread with butter.

Snack: Maybe I will have a piece or two of dark chocolate.

Exercise: Trampoline, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment