Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Seventeenth Weekly Weight Update!

It's been a rough food week with lots of high GL foods.  I was good the last three days, and luckly my monsterous cravings were gone by then.  Amazing how the hormones can make foods that you normally can turn away so easily into something you must have. 

I'm glad that the weight came off the last 3 days.  I was starting to think I was going to be stuck in the 161s for awhile.  Thankfully it was only for about two weeks.  It's great to see the scale go down again, after all that is the reason why I am dieting :)  So today I'm going to be walking on sunshine all day long, even though the weather outside is dark and cold :)

Here's the 17th weekly weight update:


-1.8 lbs (-.82kg) 


Total amount since started: -18.8 lbs (-8.55kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment