Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Food Log (11 October 2011)

I started off with a good day by having a really great weigh in. The rain finally stopped this morning, so I was finally able to go for a walk. Though it was really chilly, still wet roads and windy, I could feel that my thigh muscles felt tight in the beginning of the walk from the cold.

I only did 30 minutes of yoga as my body was a bit sore today, and I find the Improvers dvd much more difficult so I get worn out from it. My muscles were still a bit shakey but not as bas as yesterday, and I think doing only 30 minutes helped alot too.

Dinner didn't get done on time, as I started making it a little late. I soaked the beans overnight and used stewing pork so they the chili had to be boiled for about two hours to be ready. I made sure there were a lot of tomatoes, bell peppers, onion and garlic. I baked corn bread tonight, I tweeked the recipe out to make it a little more GI/GL friendly. I switched out the flour for whole grain spelt flour, and used brown sugar instead of white sugar. I didn't get to eat dinner until 20:00, way past the time I like to eat.

I did eat corn bread, though I think I ate way too much, as I was really stuffed. I was really bad with the corn bread. I couldn't resist it, as it's my favorite and fresh. Though next time I will eat way less of it.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with strawberries, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, cinnamon, agave syrup and milk.

Snack: 2 pieces of dark chocolate.

Lunch: Last night's leftover Beef with bell peppers and barley/oat/basmati rice.

Snack: A peeled apple with some peanut butter.

Dinner: Homemade pork chili beans with cornbread (made with spelt flour).

Exercise: 27 minutes long walk, pushups, crunches, and 30 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment