Monday, October 3, 2011

Food Log (3 October 2011)

It was raining today so I didn't go for a walk It would have been nice if the sunny warm weather continued, but we were just really lucky to get hit with those few warm sunny days. Now it feels cold compared to those warm days.

I didn't do the best eating today. I didn't do well with my snacks as I was out this afternoon. So I managed to take a bite of my bar, which I luckly had in my purse. I did say no to cookies (biscuits) and normal tea. I just took some hot water instead, so I'm feeling pretty good about that Weigh in day is in the morning, I hope the not eating the snacks won't cause me to go stravation mode and hold onto my dinner >_<

On a positive note that has nothing to do with losing weight or eating.  I was complimented on how much my Swedish has improved.  I've been getting that a lot lately.  I don't feel that it's gotten better, I actually feel as though I forgot some recently.  But I guess my Swedish has come a long ways, and my pronounciation has become more native sounding (I guess). 

Breakfast: Oat porridge with blueberries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, agave syrup, cinnamon and milk.

Lunch: 1 slice rye bread with seeds topped with peanut butter and jam.

Snack: 1 bite of Allévo bar.

Dinner: Korean style chicken bulgogi, with korean spinach, cucumber kimchi and rice/oats/barley mix.

Exercise: Pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment