Saturday, August 6, 2011

The 80/20 Rule

According to my mentor on a diet forum I visit.  She says that I shouldn't beat myself up over the spring rolls, and there will be days things just don't go to plan.  Also she has the 80/20 rule, which is be good 80% of the time.  She also mentioned to not let a slip become a tumble down hill.  I think she has a good point. 

So I guess if we don't take a bite of chocolate and wait a month or months, then when we do finally eat chocolate, it might end up being ALOT more than just a bite.  But then again GI/GL isn't about never ever eating any of the medium and high GI/GL foods.  It's about if you do eat them, then eat them in moderation or mixed with low GI/GL foods.     

This morning when I weighed myself, I lost a little bit of weight.  A little bit of weightloss everyday adds up on Tuesday to a bigger number.  So I can't complain.

No comments:

Post a Comment