Sunday, August 21, 2011

Food Log (21 August 2011)

I had a pretty relaxing day.  We had really beautiful weather here with lots of sunshine.  You learn to appreciate sunny days when you've lived way up here for awhile. 

Food wasn't exciting, since we had leftovers.  Though I did have 3 pieces of M&M peanuts today.  My guy brought home a huge, I got my taste of them, and that was more than enough for me.  I'm so happy that after only 3, I don't need any more to satisfy the tastebuds:)

Breakfast:  Oatmeal with fiber, mixed berries, milk, cinnamon, and two drops of agave sirup.

Snack:  Peeled apple with a table spoon of sun flower seeds.

Lunch:  Leftover chicken, frijoles, and salsa.

Snack: 3 pieces of M&M peanuts

Dinner:  Leftover chicken, frijoles, salsa on a bed of spinach and ruccola.  2 pieces of dark chocolate for dessert.

Exercise:  30 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment