Monday, August 1, 2011

Food Log (31 July 2011)

Here's what I ate today (Sunday, 31 July 2011).

Breakfast: it's becoming my daily habit, about 1dl of non-sweetened Raspberry and Peach Musli (the dried fruits are very little in it). I added a few dried Goji berries and sultanas to it today. I cover the musli with just enough milk(about 1dl) to cover the musli. I eat it pretty dry. I have a HUGE glass of water with it.

Lunch: Leftover piece of European plaice, with some white beans, and happy mound of Japanese wakame salad(wakame, cucumber, and a little bit of shrimp, in a soy sauce vinegarette).

Snack: Four thin slices of chicken breast sandwich meat. Less than 1dl of cloudy apple juice, mixed with about .5dl of water.

Dinner: Two small pieces of grilled ytterfläskfilé(outter pork tenderloin), small amount of basmati and brown rice mix, with half the food amount being mixed salad.

Today's workout: 20 min walk with the dog. We did a short walk this morning because it was really hot out early. I jumped on trampoline, pushups, crunches, and 25 min of yoga.

I think I had a decent sized lunch, but it was mostly the salad part. But my portion sizes the other days were really small, and I noticed that I've been working out more and getting hungrier more.

No comments:

Post a Comment