Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Ninth Weekly Weight Update!

Finally weigh in day is upon me. I was a naughty girl this past week, as you can see from my daily food logs. It's amazing the scale gods didn't strike me down with a bigger blow, but they did pay me a visit. Some how I'm .2lbs heavier today than I was yesterday, and I was being really good yesterday. I was very tempted to move my weigh in day this week, but I wanted to be true to myself and to my blog site readers, and just take it as it comes on weigh in day. I did lose half an inch off my waist this past week

Sure this past month (1 month and 2 days) that I started doing low GL hasn't been the biggest weightlosing month. I've lost 1.6 lbs doing low GL. Sure it's a very small number, but I've gained a lot of energy from the diet to do exercise almost everyday and from 1-1.5 hours each day.

The scale didn't go down much, but I've gained a lot of muscles. I've lost inches all over my body in the past 1 month and 1 day since I started taking measurements. Just to give an example, I lost 2 inches off my waist, 1.5 inches off my hips, 1.5 inches off my bum, 1.5 inches off my thigh(right), and 1 inch off my knee(right).


Here's the 9th weekly weight update:


0.0 lbs (0kg) STS (stay the same)


Total amount since started: -10.8 lbs (-4.91kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment