Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Food Log (30 August 2011)

Two days in a row of low GL foods is great. I feel better again, and more energetic. Also the food was very lively and tastey, even if I didn't cook a meal today. Thank goodness for leftovers and food I froze.

It rains here a lot, I was just lucky before with it not raining so much. Seems like everyday might be a dodge the rain day on my walks. I have to wait for a break in the rain, and go for a fast walk. I can tell you I feel it in the front and back of my thighs now. It burns!!! But I guess that's a good thing, that I'm pushing myself to walk really fast.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, goji berries, sultanas, cinnamon, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, milk, and agave syrup.

Lunch: Leftover chili beans from the freezer.

Snack: A peeled apple with tbs of pumpkin seeds, 1 piece dark chocolate, and 3/4 of Allévo bar. (The snacks were spread apart, I was quite hungry this afternoon).

Dinner: Leftover chickpea and red lentil curry with boiled egg, and rice/barley/oat mix.

Exercise: 26 minutes fast walk, pushups, crunches, and 50 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment