Monday, August 1, 2011

Food Log (1 August 2011)

So for today I feel I did ok. Trying to get the feel of GI still. Is it supposed to feel like it's not a diet??? At least for me compared to low carb it doesn't feel like a diet at all. There's way less limitations on veggies and fruits, like you can eat the high stuff in small bit if mixed with the low stuff.
Yesterday I had no weight gain, finally after switching over to GI . Then this morning it went minus for the first time switching over . But tomorrow is my offical weigh in date so I will wait until tomorrow to see what the scale says then.

My food for the day:
Breakfast: The usual non-sweetened Musli with dried fruits (raspberries, peach, goji berries and sultanas). Of course it was soaked in milk, and a large glass of water. I drink alot of water normally

Lunch: A slice of dark rye bread that has nuts and grains in it, topped with Ajvar. A side of last night's leftover mixed salad.

Snack: A slice of dark rye bread(nuts and grains) with Ajvar, and a peeled apple.

Dinner: I made fried rice from last night's leftover meat and basmati/brown rice mix. I put in alot of veggies in the fried rice.

Snack: Since I didn't want to stuff myself for dinner, I had some mixed salad a little later. One and a half piece of dark 70% chocolate (it tastes like candy compared to 86% chocolate, which I ate when doing low carb).

Exercise: 30 minutes walk with the dog. Did 10 pushups, and some crunches. 30 minutes of Yoga. I forgot to jump on the trampoline today since people kept calling me during my workout.

I try to keep my portions small, and eat slow, chewing alot. Also doing the Japanese eat til 80% full thing. I know I could eat A LOT MORE when I eat, but trying to keep small portions, so I can eat 4 hours later or less. By the time I'm done with my food, the digestion started so I don't eat as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment