Thursday, August 25, 2011

Food Log (25 August 2011)

Okay whew busy busy afternoon. It takes a lot of hours to make all that food. With my guy helping it took 2.5 hours. But the food is so worth the effort. I wouldn't say it's GL perfect, but it has a lot of veggies, and I made the medium grain rice healthy by adding barley and oats to it.

I made Korean style tofu, Namul two types (spinach, and bean sprouts), Ssamjang (dipping sauce), Bulgogi type pork, seaweed soup, and the special rice. Everything was from scratch so it takes time. Living in Sweden, and the countryside doesn't make for convience.

I didn't count the calories or the servings, but I figured oh well it's a lot of veggies and garlic. I actually couldn't eat as much as I thought I was going to. Though I do think I ate at least half of my exercise calories back today.

Breakfast: Oat porridge with fiber, mixed berries, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, milk, cinnamon and agave syrup.

Snack: 1 piece dark chocolate

Lunch: 60% of the sausage from yesterday, with saurkraut and 1 small whole wheat tortilla.

Snack: Cottage cheese and yoghurt mix with pumpkin seeds and a peeled apple.

Dinner: Korean seaweed soup, bulgogi style pork, dipping sauce, namul bean sprouts and spinach, green lettuce(to make wraps), rice/barley/oats mix.

Exercise: 30 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 60 minutes yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment