Friday, August 12, 2011

Food Log (11 August 2011)

I don't know if it was the weather today or just totm coming soon. But I've been more clumsy than normal, and tired. I fell asleep on the couch this afternoon for over 3.5 hours. By the time I woke up it was time to start working on dinner. I felt I could have slept all day without a problem. My guy was kind enough to not wake up me, and he planned dinner. Which was going to the Schnitzel stand and getting food. I love that place, and today I felt so out of it that I said ok. He was kind enough to order me a schnitzel salad and bring it home. Everything is homemade there, so in the end much better than McDs. Although I had to pickout potato slices from the salad. I didn't know it had them and ate two bites, then realized wait a minute that's potatoes under the greens.

I'll admit my foods today weren't the best. I tried my best to behave, I was craving Pepsi, lots of chocolate and meat. I usually crave them before totm. So I have to give myself a small pat on the back for not caving in to the cravings completely.

I almost didn't do yoga today, as I felt really drained. I didn't do a lot, but doing a little is better than not doing any.

Breakfast: All Bran Plus, with necatrine slices and milk.

Lunch: All beef hamburger patty on top of toasted rye bread slice, lots of spinach, rucola, tomatoes, and cucumbers. A little ketchup and mustard on top.

Snack: Knäckebröd with peanutbutter, a dessert spoon of jam and some cottage cheese.

Dinner: Schnitzel salad with garlic dressing. Lots of veggies in this salad, so I was really pleased with that. I ate about 2 slices of potatoes, before realzing it. I picked out the rest of the potatoes.

Snack: 3 pieces of dark 70% chocolate. One before yoga and two after.

Exercise: 35 minutes walk, pushups, crunches, and 26 minutes of yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment