Sunday, August 7, 2011

Food Log (7 August 2011)

Today we had to go run errands, went to a home renovating place to get wood pieces. Was out most of the day, luckly I did take a bar with me today, and that saved me. But lunch time came and we were starving by then and had a long ways to home still. It was either McDonald's or our favorite sushi place. I said no to McDonald's there's just no way I'm going to sin that much. They don't have anything healthy there. At least sushi is not processed like McDonalds. So of course sushi is a much more healthier option than McDs.


Breakfast: Usual musli with dried peaches, raspberries, goji berries, sultanas, sliced almonds, crushed walnuts with milk.

Snack: One of those bars I bought yesterday. I had it on the road, I took a huge thing of water with me.

Lunch: Miso soup and ten pieces of sushi.

Snack: Some melon slices.

Dinner: Left over pork pieces, salad, and rye bread.

Exercise: Took a day off. But was moving and lifting wood pieces, my arms are a little sore now.

No comments:

Post a Comment