Monday, August 1, 2011

Hi and welcome!

Hi and welcome to my new blog.  This blog is a continuation of my weightloss journey to get my bikini body back.  I'm doing GI Diet with some Japanese Diet now to help me lose weight.  I started doing GI diet since Thursday July 28, 2011.  So I'm really new to this way of eating. 

I originally started doing LCHF (low carb high fat) a Swedish type of low carb diet.  I started my LCHF journey on Tuesday June 28, 2011.  I did it for 4 weeks, and lost 9.2lbs during that time.  It was great and fast.  I really recommend LCHF for those that enjoy eating fats and meats more than veggies.  If you're interested in reading about my LCHF journey and the beginning of my diet please visit  this link: My LCHF Swedish Diet .

Several reasons why I changed diets (LCHF to GI) is because:
1)  I love veggies, fruits and carbs.  I admit, I'm a carb addict.   Doing 20g of carbs a day really limited what vegetables I could eat, and fruits were non-existence.
2)  I became bored of the types of food I was able to eat, meats and a lot of dairy.  I've never consumed so much dairy in my life.  Which leads to the next reason.
3)  I developed a very itchy and burning rash/hives two weeks into doing LCHF it stayed for about two weeks.  Possibly a reaction to all the dairy I was consuming.
4)  It didn't fit my needs or lifestyle.  I began doing Yoga and it really made me realize this.

Everyone has different lifestyles and needs, and one must find a diet/lifestyle that best fits them.  This may mean that sometimes you might have to go through a couple of diets/lifestyles to figure out which one works best for you.  I really do recommend taking a couple of days or even a week to google and read about all the diet/lifestyles, so you can find which one sounds like it best suits you.  

No comments:

Post a Comment