Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Food Log (17 August 2011)

Went for two walks today, since it was raining on the first one and it was a really fast quick one. My OH made dinner tonight, he's been wanting to make quiche for awhile now. Yesterday he even bought wholegrain spelt flour to make the crust so that I'd be able to eat the quiche. He also made it with A LOT of broccoli so that I wouldn't need to have a salad with it. It was really nice of him to plan dinner with so much of my needs involved in his dinner plan

I was a little lazy feeling today to do an hour worth of yoga.  My legs felt sore and heavy.

Breakfast: Oatmeal made with half milk and water, raspberries and teaspoon of honey.

Lunch: Ruccola, spinach, tomato and cucmber salad with lemon juice, slice of rye bread with avjar, and Norwegian smoked lax.

Snack: Apple peeled, 1 piece of dark chocolate, and cottage cheese.

Dinner: Homemade broccoli and bacon quiche with wholegrain spelt flour for the crust.

Exercise: 15 minutes fast but short walk, pushups, crunches, 31 minutes yoga, and 30 minutes walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment