Thursday, August 4, 2011

Yoga with Yogatic!

I'm so happy today because my yoga dvds from Yogatic came in the mail this afternoon!  It took three days to get here, not bad.  I can't wait for tomorrow morning so I can get seriously into yoga.  I cheated and watched a bit of the dvd earlier, I should have gotten the dvds much sooner.  Though I felt I wasn't quite ready to jump into the dvd right away. 

I was doing their free youtube videos for 3 weeks to this day.  But by 2 weeks I was ready to improve and move further along in yoga.  I've improved that much in 2-3 weeks.  When I first started out, I was really surpraised at how flexible I still was for being a chubby girl.  Unfortunately I'm nowhere near as flexible as I used to be.  Yoga has gotten me physically stronger. mentally more at peace, and wanting me to improve my life, lifestyle and eating more.

I really enjoy the way Esther explains the poses.  She tells you how and where you should do and feel things.  Also if you're not as flexible, where you can hold the position.  I think her teaching style is really calm, relaxing, informative, and enjoyable.

For those of you that are interested in trying out yoga, but are scared to commit to going to a class or buying a dvd, I really recommend watching Yogatics youtube videos. 

Here are the links to their youtube videos I was doing for the past 3 weeks:

Yogatic Youtube Yoga for Beginners 1

Yogatic Youtube Yoga for Beginners 2

Yogatic Youtube Yoga for Beginners 3

No comments:

Post a Comment