Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Sixth Weekly Weight Update!

This weekly weight update is the first one that is completely GI/GL.  I don't have my books in yet, so I've been trying to eat GI/GL in my own way, and with tips and help from the forums.  Hopefully my books will come in before the end of the week. 

I've been eating 1/2 plate of Veggies, 1/4 of protein, and 1/4 of good carbs (quinoa, beans, rye crackers or bread slice etc).  My food logs show what I've been eating everyday, so I can tell which foods helped or didn't help, and how much I've cheated.  As you can tell I've done quite a bit of naughty things during the week, for example: spring rolls, eating tapas late at night, and eating 10 pieces of sushi.  I had a .2 lbs weight gain from the tapas the next day.  I also had .6 lbs weight gain the next day from the sushi.  I was getting a little worried that the weekend really ruined it for me time weigh in day comes.  Yesterday I kicked in full gear and really tried to keep it strict.  No chocolate piece, no naughty things even when we ate out, well MAX luckly had a good for me salad. So it looks like being really strict yesterday paid off. 

I picked up a digital kitchen scale yesterday when we were out shopping, so when my books come in and tells me how much a portion is for different foods, I will be able to weigh them out.  Hopefully I will lose more weight quickly.

Here's the sixth weekly weigh in update:

-2.0 lbs (-.91kg)

Total amount since started:  -8.8 lbs (-4kg)

No comments:

Post a Comment